Save Time and Money with Genuine Parts Kits
Designed to keep business moving, Viking Pump’s seal, rebuild and rebuild less head (pin only) Genuine Parts kits offer everything you need to make repairs in one convenient kit, reducing the frequency of repairs and increasing uptime.
Design, Quality and Support
- Only Viking Genuine Parts are specifically designed to meet performance requirements for Viking pumps.
- Viking Genuine Parts are tested to ensure optimum reliability.
- Viking backs all Genuine Parts with its own warranty and distributor network.
Parts Kits vs. Partial Repair
- Everything you need in one place
- Save time and money
- Increase uptime
- Increase service life
- Reduce frequency of repairs
Rebuild vs. Replace Pump
- Viking kits save time and money, making rebuilding easier and more cost effective.
- Viking pumps are built to the highest standards so they can be rebuilt instead of replaced.
- Average savings of 35% to rebuild compared to replacing your pump.
- Less downtime with faster shipping and leadtime for kits versus new pumps.
Genuine Parts in the News
The value of industrial pump genuine parts repair kits was highlighted in the February 2012 issue of Pumps & Systems magazine. A quote from the artcle stated, “Many options are available when pump repair is required. The word genuine defines something that is real and authentic. In and of itself, the work represents reliability and something worthy of being trusted. Combine genuine with parts, and you have a winning solution in the pump industry.” Click below to read the full article: