...or download the PDF registration form to mail or drop off.
Join Viking Pump in supporting the House of Hope. Proceeds from this event will be given to The House of Hope and its mission to provide homeless mothers with individualized support and transitional housing to achieve secure families and permanent homes. Visit www.houseofhopeccd.org to learn more about the House of Hope mission.
House of Hope is in need of the items listed below. If you would like to donate an item(s), please bring the day of race-
Pull-Ups (any size, boys or girls)
Diapers (size 4 or 5)
Large diapers (sizes 5-6)
Dye free, scent free laundry detergent
Garbage bags (32 and 13 gallon)
Feminine products (unscented regular pads, not panti-liners) Large bottles of all-purpose cleaner
Light Bulbs (60 watt)
Children and strollers are encouraged for this fun family event. Snacks and drinks will be provided after the race. Register by June 10th to receive the reduced 5K rate. Children 12 and younger will receive a 5K participation medal and ages 13 and up will be added to an appropriate age group for a chance to win one of the event medals or a trophy.
- Race Start Location: Prarie Lakes Park in Cedar Falls, IA
- Packet pick-up: The Runner's Flat, 120 Main Street, Cedar Falls Friday, June 19th @ 5:00pm-7:00pm OR Saturday, June 20th @ 7:00-7:45pm (at registration tent)
- Who can participate: People of all ages are welcome to run or walk in the 5K event. Children and strollers are encouraged for this fun family event.
- Post Race Activities: Entertainment provided by the Brazilian 2wins Band with fireworks following their performance. Beverages and snacks will be available (no alcoholic beverages will be sold or allowed during the event).
- Prizes: Prizes will be awarded to the top overall male and female finishers, as well as the top 2 male and female finishers in each age group.
Since 2011, the Viking Fun Fun has raised thousands of dollars for local charities
The race route will begin in the heart of Prarie Lakes Park with a turnaround near the Mayor's Bridge. People of all ages are welcome to run or walk in the 5K event.